General Partnerships

CA General Partnership Business Entity Filing

No matter where you are, we can file your general partnership (GP) business entity documents at the California Secretary of State office for you.

If you are looking to form a new general partnership in the state of California we want to help you file your documents quickly and successfully

  • Standard $65*
  • Expedited $100**
  • Fees discounted for multiple filings.

Get it filed today! Call (916) 947-FILE to get help with filing your general partnership paperwork with the California Secretary of State office.


          *Additional filings reduced to $50     **Additional filings reduced to $75